Monday, March 17, 2008

You have to check this out!

I was looking at a friends blog and she posted this youtube link. She said one of the boys in the video is in her ward! I haven't seen something this funny in a long time!! Have fun Watching!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faiukM0eHmg

6 comments:

Perry Family said...

Kim, I went to the link, and it wouldn't play...are there any tricks to this? I'll try it again til I can see it.

Perry Family said...

OK, That was awesome!!! It's so funny what teenagers do with their friends in some spare time!

Danielle said...

i love you tube!! Atleast they are at home making funny videos, then out causing trouble. I am always up for a good laugh.

Tara said...

I love it!! They are too funny with all there moves and soo creative :) Thanks for the entertainment :) haha

Carmell said...

That was so funny!! Thanks for posting the link.

Christene said...

That is SO funny! I love funny boys, especially when they can be hilarious and yet clean. You know those boys put a lot of work into that. How fun! I can't wait to show Kevin and see him crack up!