10 years ago...
I was a freshmen in high school. I was in the Marching Band, I hate to admit that! I played the Baritone sax. I was 15 years old, seems like so long ago! I really didn't care for school. I played on the Softball team for Las Vegas High School, then I started playing on a traveling team, it think, that summer.
Snacks I enjoy...
1) Chocolate
2) Snickers
3) Oreos
I am a Chocoholic!
5 things on my to list:
1) Exercise
2) Finish the laundry
3) Clean the house (it is never ending)
4) Schedule surgeries
5) Make dinner..... well, maybe it is a fend for yourself night!
What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
Send Justin on a Hunting trip. Go on a Cruise. Shop...enough said! New house that is paid for. Hire a maid,cook, taxi driver and physcial trainer since I will be doing nothing, I need someone to keep me in shape!
3 Bad Habits...
1) Procrastinating
2) Sleeping longer than needed (so says Justin)
3) Recently... staying up too late blogging
5 Places I have lived...
1) Las Vegas, NV
2) Henderson, NV (I know it is pretty much the same thing)
5 Jobs I have had...
1) City of Las Vegas, recreation
2) Medical Assistnt
3) MOM
4) surgery scheduler
5)
Things people don't know about me...
I really am pretty open, I think. I love to watch Batman movies, seriously! Mostly, every night the boys and I watch the Justice League. I love to travel in the car, with co-operating kids of course. I love to look at all the scenery and just take it all in.
I tag Justin, Keli, Michelle, Stacy, Melinda and Janette!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Kim at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
K, so I had no idea you could play the sax...COOL! That is one sweet instrument. I agree with the fend for yourself nights, it keeps the kitchen cleaner:) I love the pictures from the weekend...your boys are so handsome!
Fifteen! Man. I'm right with you on the chocolate. What in life could be sweeter?
Post a Comment