Ok, My brother Blayne wanted me to post a pic of him on our blog, so I did. I put it on the side as one of my widgets(or what ever they are called). He asked me the other day if I had gotten any comments about him. I told him no that no one can comment on it, it wasn't a post. So this is for him!Blayne is a senior at Las Vegas High School. His is currently playing baseball on the Varsity team. He played soccer this year and last. He is really good at soccer and helped take his team to the playoffs the last 2 years. For baseball he had a tournament last weekend in Yuma, AZ and won 4 out of the 5 games. He hit a home run in one of them.
I am so grateful he is my Brother. I have 3 really awesome brothers. Travis, the oldest of the 3 is on a mission in Indiana. He loves it there but, excited to be able to come home soon. 

He has grown, spiritually, a ton since he has been gone, like all missionaries do. We are excited for him to come home. He will have 2 new nephews when he gets back Cutler and Michelle's little boy that will be here in June.
Then there is Donny. AAAHHH Uncle Donny! He is a bit younger than Travis and Blayne so, they/we like to pick on him a little too much. He is a good uncle. He likes to give Jaden and Collin money. Which is OK... let him play rich Uncle Donny as long as he can! He is 11 years old now and likes to play baseball and is on or was on the school bowling team.
He also plays in the school band and got a new trumpet for Christmas! Even though, Donny, you may think we don't love you, we do!!
He also plays in the school band and got a new trumpet for Christmas! Even though, Donny, you may think we don't love you, we do!!Yes, I do have 2 sisters but, they have their own blogs! I love them and grateful for all they do for me and my family. It took growing up and moving out, but I really do Love my sisters!



7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how old your borthers are. When I think of Blayne I think of a little boy and when I think of Donny I picture a little toddler. It is amazing how fast they grow up!
Hey Blayne!! Baseball now?! You are so busy!!
I didn't realize Travis was coming home already!! All of you guys have grown up fast!! I'm not that much older than you, but you are all still little kids to me just like my sisters!!
I didn't know Michelle was pregnant. That's fun. Love the update on everyone!!
Blayne makes such a cute baseball player! I can't believe he is so grown up
You have such a cute family! They all seem so talented and athletic! For some reason I forgot you had a bro on a mish, that will be exciting when he comes home. You look so pretty in the pic with your sisters.
You are so lucky to have lots of siblings. But I guess you don't learn that til you are older. I really wish I had more.
What a fun family you have!! I guess I never realized how many siblings you have!!
What a neat family! I didn't realize you had a large family growing up. I have only met one or two of your sisters. It's really nice to learn a little more about your family! BTW, you looked lovely in those pics!
Post a Comment