For right now anyway. We have decided to take our house off the market and stay here for a while, or until we know, for us, that it is the right time to move. We know EVERYTHING, good or not so good, happens for a reason. We aren't sure yet why we aren't supposed to move but, we are sure in time that the Lord will let us know. The only thing that really stinks, is that I have to unpack all the things that I had already packed away. Oh well.... it will give me a chance to really get a good cleaning done before I put things away.
So, with staying in our home we have decided that we will be doing some work to make it look nice again. We are thinking we are going to tile the kitchen and bathrooms and paint the garage walls and floor (you know, the speckled stuff)and get new carpet. Our back yard definitely needs some work done to it. We have neglected it for a while now, thinking that we were going to move. I think I'm going to get some trees and bushes to put around the grass and get the grass to start growing again or just re-sod. I am looking forward to getting it to look nice again! I know the boys will enjoy it and it will help Justin and I get out into the backyard more. So, we gotta a lot of things to do. I'm really excited to be looking forward to something again.
Thanks to all of you that prayed for us... whether it was for us to sell our house of for us to stay!;) The good thing is, is that we really love our ward and all the friends that we have in it. I think that was going to be the hardest part for us, was leaving the ward. We know the Lord knows all and is always looking out for us in all we do. I'm sure not selling our house right now is just another one of those "Blessings in Disguise"!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Gonna Stay Put.....
Posted by Kim at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
yah! so glad you are staying, you have such a sweet spirit and i love getting to know you. when it is time the Lord will let you know because everything will fall into place. that is how we ended up in vegas by his guidance. love ya! by the way really easy with the picture thing, it just takes some figuring out. heather guided me, chrissy told me a little more, and matt watched over my shoulder, if i needed help.
I am so glad you are staying! I know that isn't what you want to hear, but I need you!! Love ya!!
Kim, we might try to convince you guys to move out to mountain's edge with us after the shooting and the break in yesterday! This neighborhood has totally gone downhill, although I know we have been protected thus far by the Lord, He has a reason you and I are still here. We love you as neighbors, you guys are such great friends.
Well, not to be selfish or anything, but I'm kind of glad you guys are staying!!
I am sorry the move didn't work out, but I believe, like you said, Heavenly Ffather has a plan. I think that fixing up your hous e will be great and a lot of fun. It may even help to sell your house in the future.
We ARE delighted to have you staying. It's so nice to have such a great family in our ward to enjoy. Once you get started on those improvements, it will really boost your spirits. Everytime I start feeling bummed about my house, I just try to spruce things up, pull out some paint, clean something out, and when it's all in order and looking fresh I feel so much better. We love you Kim!
I like the new change! And I like your wedding picture, gorgeous!
Post a Comment