Sunday, March 9, 2008
Weekend Fun!
We had another exciting weekend! It of course, started with soccer games and then a birthday party(Happy Birthday Brinkley)! We have so much fun watching Jaden play. He scored another goal this weekend! It is so rewarding to see how much fun he is having! Then we got to spend some time at Chuck E. Cheese. The boys always have so much fun when they get to go there but, then again what kid doesn't! Cutler thought that the life size Chucky was interesting! He just kinda starred. He had tons of fun playing with one of the ballons that someone cut down for him, it kept him happy! I think that was the first time that he had experienced ballon fun! On Sunday we, or should I say, I forgot about the time change. I was taking my sweet little time getting ready for church, when Justin reminded me that the time had changed and I was an hour behind. We did make it to the baby blessing that we were headded to on time but, not without a little chaos and crying boys(they were awakened too early).Collin didn't handle to time change to well, he totally crashed on the way home! He was still able to take a Sunday nap, thanks goodness! I love Sunday afternoon naps! AAAHHH Bliss! It was so nice to have an easy going weekend!
How was yours?
Posted by Kim at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Daylight Savings is good, only when you gain an hour, of sleep, that is! I was super early for church once b/c of the time change. I had to play the piano for all the hymns for sacrament, so I got their an extra 20 minutes to practice. So I ended up being one hour and 20 minutes early, HA HA HA!!! (It's funny now, wasn't then). So glad to hear you had another great weekend, can't wait til Bryanna starts playing soccer, sounds like so much fun!
ps, I think you've been tagged by Chrissy!
I forgot about the time change about 6 years ago when I was working and got there an hour early. That is funny! Whenever I get a new calendar I always highlight time changes!!
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend too!! I love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment