Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Got tagged.....by Kim

10 years ago...

I was a very inactive member of the church. I worked for a paving company making more money than any 20 yr old should. I though I had life pretty much figured out...... wrong! My brand new dodge diesel pickup was all I would ever need. Thank goodness for the Book of Mormon, and more importantly the Savior!


Snacks I enjoy...
1) Reeses peanut butter cups
2) Apples
3) Stacy Perry's choc chip cookies



5 things on my to list:
1) Find a new car for work
2) Take the boys fishing
3) Get home from work in time to wake Kim up
4) Plan anniversary
5) Schedule appointments for Bishop (please answer your phone)



What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire...

Take the whole family on an Alaskan hunting trip. Hire Kim her own nutrisionist and build a HUGE indoor gym(I don't want to know how many more points she has left for the day). Go hunting then when I get back go hunting again!

3 Bad Habits...
1) Biting my finger nails
2) Teasing(says Kim)
3) Not reading my scriptures enough


5 Places I have lived...

1) Las Vegas, NV
2) Niles, MI
3) Many cities in Indiana

5 Jobs I have had...
1) Horseshoer
2) Old lady shoes salesman
3) ungerground utilities
4) Operating Engineer

Something people don't know about me:
I was born and raised in Las Vegas. I grew up around horses and mules. I actully learned to shoe horses when I was 5 yrs old(thanks grandpa). I love to get up early! And no there is nothing wrong (chris lichty) with a full grown man taking a bubble bath!



Now I tag any other husband that want to "MAN UP" and admit that they read other blogs!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Justin I think it is great. You are a good sport. I enjoy learning more about you.

Perry Family said...

Would have never guessed you were inactive in the church, you guys are such an influential family in our ward. And I'm glad you enjoy the chocolate chip cookies, I'll take that as a hint for more!! :) Your hunting trips sound like so much fun, if only I liked to camp! Alaska would be ideal for it!!

The Mullins said...

NICE!

Tara said...

I love it!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You are too funny!! I love that you read all of the blogs, I think it is really manly.

Chrissy said...

Don't tell Chris I told you, but he took a bath a couple weeks ago!!

Christene said...

How awesome to learn a little something about you! Heather Thoming and I were just chatting about the difference ten years can make. Thank goodness for the blessings of heaven that keep bringing us forward!

scoot and sara said...

I thought Scoot wrote that when I was reading it! He would do the exact same thing if he was a billionaire. And don't worry, he reads blogs too!