Sunday, April 13, 2008

Renters

Well, we have found renters for our house. So we will be moving out of our house on April 26th. We are so excited to be able to get a home that better fits our family. We have put an offer in on a house and will know in the next couple days what the out come will be.


The home that we have put an offer on is in the northwest. We have found quite a few houses out there that fit our needs in size and price.


Needless to say, we are excited to finally be able to look for another home without having to worry about what we are going to do with our current one. So, wish us luck and keep us on your prayers! We know that the Lord has his hand in all things and he will guide us to where we are supposed to be!


We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Christene said...

This is so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. We're SO sad to lose such a precious family from our ward, but delighted with your growth and the changes that definitely have been along time coming. Just promise you'll keep in touch because we love you!! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Perry Family said...

I wish he would lead you guys over to Mountain's Edge, hee hee!! But regardless of the location, we will still have to meet up and get together for some more fun! Bryanna will miss playing with Jaden and Collin!!

The Mullins said...

SAD!!!! All these people are leaving, but I know I will probably be leaving sometime too. It has been so great getting to know you.

Lindsey said...

I am so excited for you guys- I really hope it all works out for you after all that you have been through with trying to sell the house and all.