Sunday, April 13, 2008
My Best Friend
It has been 6 years since the day that Justin and I were married! I can't believe it is 6 years already. It seems like just a couple years ago we met! With everything that has been going on with renting our house out and trying to find a new one I almost forgot to blog about it.
I am so glad to be sealed to Justin.We have done a lot of learning and growing in the last 6 years. More for me than him I would say. I know that Justin and I were meant for each other. He is such an awesome example to me. I am so grateful to know that he has a testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and that he has always been worthy to hold and administer the Priesthood. He is such an example to our boys with all that he does.
So, I just want to say to you Justin, your my best friend and I Love You!!
Posted by Kim at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
What absolutely beautiful pictures of you and your husband. This is such a special time for you two to remember that wonderful moment when you were sealed. It's so precious, isn't it? We sure love you and your family!
Happy Anniversary!!! I LOVE your wedding pictures, you are gorgeous in your wedding dress!! WOW, 6 years:) We will miss having you guys so close, we have had tons of fun with you guys. Good luck with everything!
Happy Anniversary! And I love the wedding pictures.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome. We are going to miss you when you move.
Happy Anniversary, our 6 year is coming up too. You looked like a princess!
Those are wonderful pictures!! It's so fun to take the chance to look back and remember how we fell in love. Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures! You are beautiful! We are really going to miss you guys!!
Happy Anniversary Kim! What a special time to remember. I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment