Monday, April 7, 2008

New Blog Template

I just have to say thanks to Melinda for Designing my new blog page! I love it! I is so me! Hope you all like it as much as I do!

Thanks again Melinda and Heather!!!

11 comments:

The Mullins said...

I am so glad you love it! I love it too!

Perry Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! OK, I'm so calling Melinda so she can do mine!! It IS so you kim!!! Man, they have some crazy talent:)

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Love the new blog! Those Blogger Couture girls are awesome!! He, he!!

Anna said...

The new background is really cute!! I absolutely love it! Jake and I will be praying that the right renter comes your way. I know how scary it is not knowing what could happen. I hope that you know that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here and always happy to listen.
Lots of Love and Prayers!!

Brad and Leslie said...

Cute template. I just changed mine last night, too. It won't be changing again for a long time!

Tara said...

Oh!! I love it.. VERY cute!

Janette said...

way cute. we our here now and pretty much all moved in. this is a random question but who do you suggest for high speed internet.i was going to call you but i guess i dont have your number.

Chrissy said...

Way cute!! Aren't we so lucky!!:)

Keli said...

I want a new page!!! How come you get all the cute stuff... I like it a lot!!!

Amber said...

Very cute. I like it!

Christene said...

I LOVE your header. How beautiful!