Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!


We finaly have a home! We submitted an offer last Friday on two homes and one of the offers was accepted. We are so excited! We know that this the home that we are supposed to be in. We know that the Lord had his hand in guiding us to it!

It is such a relief to know we have somewhere to go. It is going to be a huge change for us. We have been in our current home and ward for 5 1/2 years now. We have brought all three of our boys home from the hospital in this home. It has been such a good home for us.There are so many memories here! We are really blessed have lived here and to have met the friends that we know we will keep forever!

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is great!! I am glad you finally have a home, even if it is so far away!! We love you guys!!

The Mullins said...

Looks Nice! I hope we still see you around!

Emily said...

Yay! Glad you found the place you know you need to be.

scoot and sara said...

What a cute house! I'm so excited you guys will be in our neck of the woods.

Amy said...

Congrats! It looks great! Glad that everything worked out.

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy for you and so glad that everything worked out-It will be hard to leave the ward though- I know that from personal experience

Danielle said...

Kim, I am so excited for you and Justin. I will truly miss your sweet spirit. I hope that you will drop by now and then so we can catch up. Good Luck!!

scoot and sara said...

YA! Nothing will stop me and justin from hunting EVERY day! jk kim, but we are pumped to have you guys just down the street!

Keli said...

AWE.. Kim... I am so excited that you are going to be going to a new home but how sad that you are leaving such a memorable place. Why did you have to say that... I look forward to helping you guys make just as many memories in this new house. I love you... Congratulations.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Congrats! We are going to miss you guys!! Sunday was almost more than I could handle.

Tara said...

Congrats!! That is soo exciting =) We going to miss you guys and those cute little boys of your. The ywere always soo polite and making me laugh!!

Perry Family said...

Kim, we are so sad to not be in the same neighborhood as you guys anymore:( You guys are some of our greatest friends!! Your new house looks amazing and it will fit the needs of your family just perfectly! But, we HAVE to keep getting together, Bryanna just loves your boys!! We are so happy for you that everything has worked out;) Love ya!!

Christene said...

Kim, we're so thrilled for you and your family. You have been working so long to accomplish this goal and its going to be such a great move for you! We will miss you!

Anna said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy that you've found the perfect home! We'll have to break in the barbeque one night, we'll bring the hot dogs and burgers!!

Janeen said...

Wow, congrats. We're so happy for you guys...but super sad that you're moving away. It looks like that new home will be perfect for your family.

Heather said...

Hey - you finally gave in and decided to join the rest of us "super awesome" northwesterners? J/K - southwesterners are OK too! :)Where's your new house at exactly? We'll have to get together and go to the park now that you'll be closer!! Parker will be so excited!

Anna said...

We're having a girl!! By the way, we're having Lizzi's B-Day Party next saturday, May 3rd. We'd love it if you could come!