We are finally moved out. We got everything packed up and then unpacked at the storage yesterday. Thank you SO much for everyone that helped! From those of you that help with taking our boys for us and for those that helped lift the heavy stuff! We are really grateful for everything!
We are currently staying with my Aunt Janette and Uncle Danny. Hopefully we will only have to be there for a couple weeks. We are just waiting for everything to clear on the bank side of things, so that we can close on the house. We are so grateful for Janette and Danny and their hospitality, hopefully we don't bug them too much!
We are so grateful for the ward that we have moved from and for all the WONDERFUL friends that we have! We will get everyone our new info when we move in!
Once again THANK YOU all for your help, love and support!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Moving On
Posted by Kim at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
We miss you already!! I don't know if it is the inner stalker in me or what, but everytime we leave when I am turnig onto Juneflower I look at your house. And it was very wierd to see that little white car in the drive way today!! I guess it hasn't sunk in that you guys are really gone:(
KIM!!!!!! I'm sad you guys are officially gone. But, happy that things are moving along for you! I'm sure you are way tired from everything...Hope you recover and one of these days I'm coming to weight watchers with you!
Call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey congrats! can't wait to see your place. call us if you need any help.
I bet that it is so nice to have all the packing and moving out of the way (at least for now). Congrats on the new house!
It's so sad to see you guys go, but I am thrilled for your new home and the great changes that are coming for your family. Keep us posted because we want to know what's happening in your life. Thank goodness for blogging! We love you!
Hey, Kim, you stinker! I'm sorry that we didn't do a darn thing to help you move, but you know, we didn't want you to go! Anyway, hope things are good. We miss you! (By the way, this is Angie---Dan's got some running blog with absolutely nothing on it.)
Hey this is Danielle Wagasky (was Lybbet) from Orchard Valley Ward. I can't believe I found your blog I am so excited. Your boys are so cute and congrad's on the new house. I have a blog to but it is private so I need your e-mail for you to view. I swear I have been trying to find you on blogger for like ever.
Danielle! I am so glad you found me! My normal e-mail is not active right now but I will give you one I use for work. It is kim.baker22@yahoo.com.Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment