Thursday, June 19, 2008

Laziness


I know... I have been a bad blogger! All I can say is Laziness, pure laziness. I have no other reason. I have surfed many blogs... but have been to lazy to post for myself. SO here are a list of things that I should have blogged about but didn't!


Blayne's Graduation: Congratulations Blanye on making it all the way through High School. You are smarted that I thought you were!


Birthday Party: We did a combined birthday party for all of our boys. We missed Collins in April because we were way busy packing. Jaden and Cutler's are in the same month. BTW I just remembered that I never did a post for Jaden's Birthday! Poor Kid! I know... Mother of the Year! (his birthday post will follow)


Swimming: Almost everyday! We either go to our neighbors house or the Silver Mesa Pool. I know Public... but the boys have a BLAST! I've gotten a nice tan too!


Waiting: We are still waiting for Baby Ryan to come. Michelle still has not popped him out! Every time she calls me I get anxiety! We can't wait to see him!


Staying up Late: Justin has been on nights so... I've been staying up past my bed time!


Reading: Yes... I said reading! For some reason I have really gotten into the Chronicles Of Narnia. I have to agree with everyone that says books are better than movies...they really are!


Fixing things: Collin, for some odd reason, decided to kick out one of the posts on our banister. We are not sure if he was mad or playing!? It broke completely one half fell about 20 feet below. The space was just big enough for Cutler to fall through, So he was always with in sight of Justin or I. Collin is not a gentle child. So, thanks to Grandpa Nelson, we think the fix will work. Thanks Grandpa!


Laundry: I love my washer and Dryer. No...Really I do! It is upstairs, close to the rooms and very efficient!


Callings: Justin and I already have callings in our new Ward. Justin and I are both on the activities committee and Just also assists with the 11 year old scouts!



I think that about does it. You are now Officially caught up!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you guys are getting settled in and are liking your new house and the area and stuff- I know what you're saying about the upstairs laundry- it's the best and I love my front loading machines-they are the best.

Nicole said...

yeah you posted! okay, you NEED to start reading the twlight books. they are so awesome, you can borrow mine if you want.

(hey, my hubby wanted to come visit your family, but he can't seem to find your phone number... do you mind emailing it? boyd2002
@embarqmail.com)

Christene said...

You're not alone. I still need to post on Father's day and am just too lazy to go in and get the camera to upload the pics. Oh, and I love the Chronicles of Narnia! Aren't they awesome! Glad you're enjoying the summer!