Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jaden Is 5!




Ok so I am a week late. Will you just give me the award now! I was in the middle of being a lazy blogger and totally for got to post on his day! His birthday is June 14. 2003.

I can't believe that we have a 5 year old! He will be in kindergarten this year too! Time really flies by! Jaden is really a sweet boy! Very thoughtful. He is really smart and has a scary memory!


Stats you may not know:

Jaden was born 6 1/2 weeks early.
He weighed 4lbs and 11oz and 16 1/2 in long
He was in the NICU for 1 week

We are so grateful for him! He is such a good boy and good example to his brothers!

We Love you Jaden!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe he is that old-looking at those pictures is crazy because that's how I knew him and he just shouldn't be that old yet.

scoot and sara said...

His memory is amazing! He tells me details of our scouting trip from last year that I completely forgot... Like me blowing a coyotes leg off! Happy Birthday little buddy!

Kelly said...

Kim!!! I can't believe you have a five year old!! and two others at that! Time flies! I am glad i am on blog now so i can keep up with you!!

Kim said...

Kelly

What is your blog address?

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! He is so adorable! I love working with him in primary. He is such a happy kid!

Christene said...

Okay, you know how scary it is to think you will have a kindergartner, ALREADY! We're just kids ourselves here! :-) Happy Birthday to Jaden. He is such a great kid!

Kata said...

ok! I foundout you have a blog! email me, i'll send you an invite. katadean@gmail.com

BTW- so cute! it was so fun to see you at the pool today. Lets do it again.

Karalee said...

Kim.. your boys are too cute!! Yes Todd and I are in Vegas. Are you? It is so fun to see all that you have been up to. Being a Mom keeps you on your toes I am sure.

Write me here said...

grammie Loves you Jaden !!!