Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby Showers and Graduations.

Ok, just one baby shower and one graduation.

On Saturday, my Little Sister, Michelle had her baby shower! She is due on June 16th so, it was about time we got her shower done! I can't believe she is having a baby! I know she isn't that much younger than me but, it is just CRAZY! I am so excited for Baby Ryan to come! It will be so much fun to spoil him and then send him home! We are so excited for Ryan and Michelle, they are going to be GREAT parents!







Then Sunday, it was Seminary Graduation for Blayne! I cannot BELIEVE that he is already graduating. It seriously seems like yesterday that he was just starting school! I am grateful to him for the example that he has set to my boys for going to and finishing seminary! Thanks Blayne and Congratulations!

0 comments: