Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally Free

They are off! I don't know who was more happy? Justin, Me or Jaden. It is so nice not to have to wrap his arms before his bath. He got them off just in time for summer! They smelled pretty bad! He got a nice bath last night!



Before



During



FREE AT LAST!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Speaking from experience casts are a pain in the you know what. So glad he can get back to normal.

Nicole said...

i hear ya!!! kacey got her ONE cast off, after a week, and i was so thrilled!!!!!!!! so happy to get her all nice and clean in the tub... and her arm smelled not so grand too! :)

Chrissy said...

Oh good!! Now you guys can come swimming with us!

Carmell said...

Yay! I bet it feels great to be free again!

Natalie said...

I bet he is so happy to have his arms back! Casts are not fun! Growing up, I broke my leg three times in a row...seriously, once I got my first cast off, I broke it a second time a week later...then again a month after the second cast came off! It sucked! Thanks for the hairspray idea...should I spray it on then wait awhile before wiping it off? Oh, and I am so sorry about not getting back to your text yesterday...my retarded phone kept dying when I was trying to get back to you and Garen hid my charger in his toy box which I found this morning. I am going to stay the weekend at my parents while the boys go fishing (my mom and I are going to have a much needed girls spa weekend)...We should plan a bbq for maybe this next weekend or the weekend after that! Oh, and wish Cutler a happy birthday from us! I remember first seeing the cute little guy at Rachels Wedding Shower...can't believe he is already one!

Perry Family said...

Yeah for Jaden!!!! (and for you & Justin!!) Must be so nice to have the casts off!! I got your picture mail on my phone, but I couldn't respond to it b/c I get crappy reception at my house, sorry! Thanks for your sweet comment about my grandpa passing, you guys are so thoughtful. We'll have to get together one of these days, maybe when you have a free day you guys can come swimming!!

Tara said...

Yea!! How exciting... He looks soo adorable and happy to have them off =D

Janette said...

yeah! I just can't get over his smile in that pic. He is such a brave little guy.

Anna said...

I know that feeling. He looks so happy!! I hope you're enjoying your new home.

Blissful & Domestic said...

yeah he probably feels awesome

Christene said...

How fantastic to have them off before the summer fun! Oh happy day! Congrats on getting through all that fun, Kim!

Lenzi said...

NOTHING stinks worse than those casts comin off! Kyli had one on her ankle..when the dr took it off, I had to leave the room I thought I was gonna hurl! You are mother of the year for doing it at home!!!