Well, as long as everything goes through. We are just going through escrow right now, so as long as the buyer doesn't back out, all will be good. We have had our house on the market for almost a year now, so needless to say we are really excited! We know with the how the market is today anything can happen. We aren't sure yet what we will be doing, it kind of caught us off gaurd, well it caught me off gaurd, I don't know about Justin. I think we will rent somewhere for a while and take our time looking for the perfect house. We are so grateful to have our prayers answered and are so grateful to the Lord for all that we have! We will keep you posted with what we are doing next!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ok, so I totally LOVE your blogspot!!!! I like all your new changes...the hearts are way cute! and love your music, you'll have to show me how! LOL!
Congrats on selling your house, we will totally miss you...you guys are such great neighbors!!! Hopefully you won't go too far!!
So excited for you, Kim. Prayers are answered when you least expect it. You will totally be missed.
yeah! that is great! we think we just rented ours. Yeah for both of us!!!!keep in touch. Nate and Janette
Kim! Yeah! You guys have a blog! Congrats on selling your house. That's so exciting! There's a lot of places by us!!! :)
I am completely bummed to think of your family leaving our area, but SO happy for you! It's got to be a great feeling to finally sell. Just know we think you are absolutely the best people and will be greatly missed!
Post a Comment