Thursday, February 21, 2008

No such Luck.

Well... we still haven't heard anything yet about our house. Our realtor told us pretty much not to count on it. So, we are back at it again. But, it is nothing new for us, we've had our home listed for almost a year now so, no biggy.

I am actually comforted. I have been praying all day for My Heavenly Father to calm my heart and that I wouldn't get so excited. For the first time in a week I don't feel so anxious or stressed. So, I'm ok with it. I am going to start praying for the next buyer to come around. Now, I just have to start cleaning my house again. I just let it go there for about a week and a half, it was so nice. Well the mess wasn't nice but, I really didn't really care too much.

I know everything happends for a reason, maybe this was just a test of our faith. Everything will fall into place like it is supposed to and when it is supposed to. This has definetely been a test of my faith. I was so excited when we got the offer, we both were, and then, for me when it started looking a little wishy washy I started to wonder "what did I do wrong" and "why isn't the Lord working with us" ? I know I shouldn't have even let those thoughts enter into my mind but, they did. I am not thinking that way any longer. I know how blessed we are. We still have our home, we haven't had to ever think about falling in to forclousure. I have a healthy family and a wonderful Husband, that Loves me. I have a Father in Heaven that loves me and, Thank Goodness, knows me better than I know me self.

I hope I didn't bore you all too bad. I just had to get it off my mind. Thanks for listening!

12 comments:

Kerstin said...

I am sorry that it looks like the offer won't go through. The way the housing market it right now it must be really stressful dealing with trying to sale your house. I hope that you are able to sale it soon.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

That's too bad! But you know the Lord works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he has something bigger and better planned for you guys.

Danielle said...

It is totally human to feel that way. In my situation I must alway remember, "he never said it would be easy, but it would be worth it." Something will come along when you least expect it. And you will think, yeah he is really watching over me. You have your friends, we are not ready to let you go. Keep the faith!! Love ya, Danielle

Chrissy said...

My prayers were answered!! Just kidding I wouldn't do that to you. But I can't say I'm not glad that the Lord doesn't think it is time!! Love ya!!

Chrissy said...

My prayers were answered!! Just kidding I wouldn't do that to you. But I can't say I'm not glad that the Lord doesn't think it is time!! Love ya!!

Perry Family said...

I'm with Chrissy! Glad you are still here. I was happy for you to move, but sad to see you go. At least we get to have you around til the Lord wants you gone:) I feel you though, it is hard to stay faithful when there are so many emotions involved. Your home is where the heart is, so when you move a piece is left behind.

Anonymous said...

Kim, House stuff is so hard to go through. I remember trying to close on our house and having many sleepless nights. We're all here for you.! Love You!

Anna said...

You are so cute! Even when things feel like they're falling all around you, you still have an amazing attitude and appreciation for your blessings. I really hope things fall back into place foe you. I want you to know you are in our prayers.

Christene said...

This is what blogging is all about isn't it? Sharing those thoughts that need to get out of your head. I know just how you feel. Sometimes its hard to figure out what the Lord wants us to do, but the truth is, he is never wishy washy and we can always be sure that when we give our all He will make up the difference and show us the way. We're glad to still have you Kim, but also hopeful for the great things to come.

Christene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Im with everyone else. Glad your going to be around a little longer. Sorry its not happening yet for you. Ive really enjoyed coming to your primary class though :) Your amazing with all those little ones. We have put an offer in on a house and its a short sale so it could take up to two more months. I just keep praying htat ifs its good for us help us to set it but if not.. Dont let it happen. So Im trying to not get my hopes up too much either.

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

I am so sorry that you have been going crazy trying to sale your home. I hope everything works out soon whether it was your plan or the lords. If we have patience we have great blessings in store for us. Just hang in there until the time is right.(You're probably so sick of hearing that) Your family looks so good, how old is culter now he is so big.