Hey your blog is cute! My internet wasn't working so I wasn't able to see your blog. Now it is working yeah!i am glad you figured out the music. I was just going to tell you how!! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! Janette
Oh Thank you!! And your very welcome, Its been fun helping I love being in the Primary watching all the little kids :)And I think it will be a few more weeks untill Jaiden lets me leave :(
This is my Sweet family. I love being a Mom although I'm not as good at it as I would like to be. My boys are my world and that includes my husband.
Justin and I have been married for almost 8 years. He is such a blessing in my life I love him!!
5 comments:
Hey your blog is cute! My internet wasn't working so I wasn't able to see your blog. Now it is working yeah!i am glad you figured out the music. I was just going to tell you how!! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! Janette
Hey! Glad to know I'm not the only one who blogs. I love yours!
I love your slide show! I'm still trying to figure out how to do it! Thanks for all your help thus far! What am I going to do when you move?
I LOVE your page.. Very Cute!!
Oh Thank you!! And your very welcome, Its been fun helping I love being in the Primary watching all the little kids :)And I think it will be a few more weeks untill Jaiden lets me leave :(
Post a Comment