Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I may have jumped the gun!

Well, I have been hoping to post about having found our new house or where we will be staying next but... I don't know anything yet. We aren't sure now if all is going to go through with the sale. The buyer is having second thoughts. So, needless to say we are kinda bummed, not noing what is going on. We feel like we have been on a roller coaster! We were supposed to know by today at 4:00pm but, of course we haven't heard anything yet. At this point all we can do it pray that the buyer makes up his mind.... soon! Thanks for all the sweet comments and well wishing with the sale of our home, we really appreciate it! By the time I get on next we SHOULD know what is going on. I will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Kim! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad you found me.

Chrissy said...

Even though I don't want you to leave, I won't pray for your house not to sale!!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you found me too! Your boys are cute! How did you find me?

Kerstin said...

Hey Kim it is Kerstin(Nelson) Peterson! It is so fun to see that you have a blog! Your boys are so cute!

Anna said...

Well, they haven't backed out yet, so there's still a chance. I really hope it all works out for you guys.

Perry Family said...

SHOOT! We are going to miss you tons, but I'm bummed about the ditz your buyer is turning out to be. Something good will come from it, the Lord is over all, and during times like these is when its hardest to keep the faith.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Bummer, I hope you had good news!

Janeen said...

I love your blog, so cute. Sorry to hear about your house. Keep us posted, I totally understand the roller coaster ride of it all. Hang in there.