Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gonna try this again!

So, I haven't blogged in a LONG time!! Not sure why I'm starting this up again, except the fact that I want to start doing better at keeping a "journal". This is so much easier for me than writing in a book, so hopefully I can be better this time around, if not who cares! Ha Ha!

So here's what I would like to do. I would like to list something each day, something positive, about Justin and my boys. I am so grateful for them!! They are my life!! Even though sometimes my boys think I'm a mean Mom, and most times I drive Justin crazy, I love them!

I'm not completely sure what I will post about myself. Guess it will depend on the day.


So here we go with the positives:

Justin: I'm grateful he has a testimony of the gospel and is a worthy Priesthood holder.
Jaden: He is a smart kid and such a hard worker!
Collin: Loves to love. He has a tender heart!
Cutler: He is so funny!! He is always happy and makes us all laugh!!

1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

So fun to see you back on here! I'll keep checking in on you and your sweet family.