Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am spoiled!!

Really.... I mean it I'm spoiled. This weekend I went to a billing an coding conference with my boss, his wife, and our billing girl. We Were there for 3 days.... so here again just was being the Dad and the Mom for me. That was spoiler #1. Number 2 was that while we were at our conference our boss scheduled us for Mani/pedi, facial, and massage! All by himself!! So the three of us got to got have a mini spa evening after our class! It was awesome. We also got to go to the Mesa temple while we were there, I mean how neat is that?!?!


So that was my fun news for the weekend. I actually learned a lot of things about billing, it was neat! Now it is back to the work week!!

7 comments:

The Foulgers said...

You are spoiled! What a fun weekend. I only dream to have a few days to myself.

Chrissy said...

How fun for you!! It is only fair after all Justin's hunting trips, right?!

Sheri said...

I want a boss like that.

Heather said...

Whatever loser! Must be rough! =] call me!!!

Amber said...

That was a good time.....and a nice surprise.
Thanks for keeping me awake!!

scoot and sara said...

Well me and Justin threw a party at your house while you were gone. Man, that Collin can shotgun a beer faster than any kid I know!

scoot and sara said...

so how are we supposed to successfully stalk you guys if you don't update your blog?