Thursday, February 19, 2009

Man...Time Fly's!

We Have been busy!! I can't believe that it has been so long since I last blogged.

Ok so here goes....

I am working full time now( I think I mentioned this last time).
I was called to be the Young Women's camp director in my ward!! I am SO excited!! I still can believe that they've got me doing that!!
Work has been slow for Justin, so he has been staying home with the boys when he isn't working. So he is becoming an AWESOME Mr. Mom. Most nights I come home he has dinner and the dishes done! Some of the other nights, my Mom cooks dinner for us or feeds Collin and Cutler before I get home from work!! I know, I'm spoiled!
I love my job though. I don't like being away from home so much but, I couldn't ask for a better job or boss!!


Blayne is on his mission now. We went to take him to the MTC last week! It was hard to see him go but, he is an awesome kid, he is going to do good in Minnesota! In a couple of his letter so far he said that it has snowed every day in Provo since he was dropped off! He is gonna freeze his BEHIND off in Minnesota!!

Anyway... There is a little bit of an up date of what has been going on. Nothing much, just staying busy with Kids and work and church.

8 comments:

Amber said...

That's funny....I was called to be camp director in my ward!! Maybe we can share some ideas?

Nicole said...

congrats on the new calling, you're going to be great!!!

Natalie said...

I feel like we have been distant friends lately...we are bad friends, I am sorry! I didn't realize how busy your lives have been...if you need any help with the boys I am here! :) We should have you guys over soon!

Heather said...

Good to hear from you!!! Dont work too hard and I guess I'll see you in April :{ Not the seeing you part.....just the circumstances are :{

Kata said...

You're the greatest! You are still so busy, yet you find all sorts of time to blog, keep up with kids and family. And being my right hand girl! Thanks for letting me call and text you at anytime day or night. You are ever so sweet. The YW will absolutely adore you. I think that is a perfect place for you. Anyway... You rock. I hope I have baby tomorrow before you leave... if not- Monday!!!

Perry Family said...

Hey KIM!!! I'd love to see Justin with his apron on! ;) J/K, it must be nice to have so much help.

We miss you guys tons! I bet your boys are huge now! we'll have to get together for real. We are going to be trying for baby #3 pretty soon. I'm not very excited about sacrificing my body again, but that's the only stinkin' way!

Hope all is well with you! Love ya!

Christene said...

So good to hear from you! It has to be crazy busy to have full time work and a family. Thank goodness Justin and Mom are pitching in so wonderfully. Good to know things are going well!

Anna said...

You are SPOILED!! Man I could barely get Jake to change a diaper, that is back when I was working and he was at home with Lizzi. He always had Denise doing all the feedings and diapers.