So I wake up this morning with a sore eye! I didn't think anything of it. I was getting ready for work and I was almost done, when I noticed crap coming out of the inside of my eye. I wasn't completely sure if I had it or not. I have never ever had pink eye. My boys have but not I!! So I had it checked out when I got to work and sure enough, Conjunctivitis (pink eye). Yuck!! Of all the crap I could get and I get that! So now I have to were my glasses all day for the next couple days...ugh! I know, I'm totally complaining! It just feels so gross and not to mention make me feel germy!! Of the infections that I would rather not get pink eye is one and ring worm!! Anyway. Enough complaining!!
So, the boys are good. Jaden is enjoying the short week and doesn't have any homework!! I really don't know who is more excited, me or him!! I hated homework when I was in school. Justin has worked the last 2 days! Whoo Hoo!! So, Cutler has been going back over to Grandma Debbie's house. He has had to wake up early the last couple days so, I know he is excited to go play with Aiden, but I'm not sure how excited he has been to wake up!! He is my sleepy head!! Collin, oh my Collin... Sometimes I'm not sure what we are gonna do with this kid!! He wants to do the opposite of what I want him to do. I think, I have decided to TELL him the opposite of what I want him to actually do!! I'm guessin he just wants to be different!! I love these boys!!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Pink Eye!!
Posted by Kim at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment