Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rub-a-Dub Dub 3 Men in a Tub!





No Butcher or No Candlestick maker... Just 3 Baker's!

The boys have always liked taking baths, but since we have a jetted tub in our new house...they LOVE taking baths! They had fun having Santa faces...except for Cutler!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Those 3 little men are so cute. Gotta love those jetted tubs!

Kerstin said...

Your boys are so handsome! My kids love their bath too.

Chrissy said...

What cute pictures!! You are so funny!!
I have been missing you! We need to get together soon!!

Kelly said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! so cute too!!

Kenneth said...

I love the pictures... lol.

Keli said...

I love those santa boys... How cute are they... I love em'

Nicole said...

SOOO cute!!! (do you still have my email, i want to be on your list when you go private)

Perry Family said...

I love bath time...looks like they do too:) So nice to have a big tub, we have got to get together soon! What are you guys up to this next week...and please email me and let me know when you go private!

Melissa said...

They are so cute. I love those pictures!!

anna banana said...

Super cute pics of your boys!

Christene said...

How CUTE! Three little Bakers. How fun to have a jetted tub to have fun in. I love big bathtubs!

Marilene said...

as everyone else has said, I love it! These pictures made me laugh~! i sure do love little kids and the fun they are!