Ok...after another person that I don't know leaving a comment, I am going to make our blog private. Send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. I will delete after I read the comment. I will go private next weekend.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! I got your invite. I'm glad to see that you got everything switched over!
Thank goodness for private blogs, helps keep the weirdos away!! I haven't gone private yet, but I haven't had any weirdos stalking me yet...but maybe I shouldn't wait for something like that to go private. Hope all is going well!! We miss you guys.
Thank you for that nice comment! I love cookies (I could eat a whole batch in a sitting) and we would love to have you guys over anytime to meet the new little guy! Honestly, just pick a day that works best for you and come on over!
Post a Comment