We have had a totally fun summer! We swim almost everyday, play out back in the dirt and watch movies!
We also got to have Nick over for our very first Sleep Over last week! We had lots of fun! I made the boys smores in the microwave and we stayed up later that I have in a while! The smores were awesome! They tasted bettert than when you make then when you go camping...seriously!
Lately I have been feeling really crafty! When we had Nick over we went to JoAnne's and bought fabric to make batman/superman capes. I also picked up a pattern and some material to make a dress. I don't know what I am thinking...but I guess I will try...what do I have to lose?! I will post a picture of it when I finish or with my progress. Since I have never made a dress before I'm sure making progress will be slow! I don't have all the capes done yet...I will post a picture when I get them finished too!
Anywho I will leave you with some pics of what we have been up to lately!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Keeping Busy!
Posted by Kim at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Your boys are so cute give them a big hug and kiss from me
Hi Kim, Thanks for the invite to your blog. Really enjoy seeing the boys and how much fun they're having this summer. Give them all a big Kiss for us. Love Lynne & Rocky
You are such a good mom!! Thanks again for letting Nick spend the night he had a blast!! And we will have to out next week for sure! Mark your calendar!:)
Cute pictures!! The pool looks so much nicer than Desert Breeze, so we should come with you sometime!! And it doesn't look nearly as busy!!
Looks like the boys had a blast...and what a fun summer you guys are having! We miss you, and need to have you over sometime:)
Post a Comment