Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yeah... I know, Nice!

So we had a rather eventful Sunday evening! We ended up in the ER at UMC. I was starting to feed Cutler dinner (potato soup). I was cooling off a spoon full for him when he grabbed on to the edge of the bowl and pulled it. He didn't have any clothes on besides his diaper because he ate yogurt earlier in the day and I wasn't going to re-dress him until bedtime. It was so sad! He is such a tough little boy though. He has done really well the last couple days and even though his pictures look crappy, he is starting to heal really well!

15 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, what a sad thing to go through. So happy he is feeling better.

Kerstin said...

oh my gosh that is so scary! I am glad that he is feeling better and healing well.

The Foulgers said...

Poor little guy! I hope that he continues to heal quickly!

Lindsey said...

Ouch,poor kid!! I hate it when stuff like that happens-it makes you feel so guilty!

Lenzi said...

OK That is so sad! It is also my biggest fear is for JJ to brun himself! Poor baby, I hope he feels better quick!

Unknown said...

I know you feel terrible, but it happens to the best of us.

My little sister burned bother her hands and her face with second degree burns when she was cutler's age. She doesn't have any scars (mental or physical). He'll be fine.

Chrissy said...

Poor guy!! I guess you have had a hectic life lately! I am here if you need anything. You are a great mom!! Love ya!!

Heather said...

Oh Kim - you poor thing! Both of you! Kids are sooo quick! I hope you are both doing better - call me sometime!! I haven't talked to you in awhile! Give poor Cutler kisses from us! Thank goodness he's OK.
Love ya!!

Janette said...

Oh my goodness that looks like it hurts. I hate it when kids get hurt. I hope the healing will continue to get better.

Blissful & Domestic said...

oh my goodness I hope cutler is feeling better

Perry Family said...

I know just how that is...and surprisingly they heal extremely quick!! its the hardest on the mom! Hang in there!

Nicole said...

Poor little guys. I hope he heals fast. If you need anything just let me know.

Christene said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Kim! Poor guy! Thank goodness they are so resilient. Hang in there!

Amber said...

Poor baby! I hope he heals fast.

Marilene said...

poor baby!! you have some real trauma with those boys of yours!