Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!






The night Finally arrived! I was crazier than a kids in a candy store!! It was freakin AWESOME!!! I was one of the crazies that was squealing during parts of the movie!! It was so fun!
I went to the midnight showing at the Santa Fe with my sister, cousin Janette, and some of Keli's Friends from work! One of the friends went to the theater at 5:00 to stand in line for us!! I have never gone to a midnight showing and though I was going to crash but, I was way too jazzed all night!!
Then I went back at 11:15, with some girls from my ward, to see it again!!! I would go back again and again and again!! I loved it!
Really the book was still 100 times better than the movie but, I loved it anyway!!
Hope everyone else has an AWESOME Twilight movie experience!! Love Ya!


12 comments:

Nicole said...

so glad you came with us too... it was so much fun!!!

Chrissy said...

Wow!! Twice in less than 12 hours!! Chris already wants to see it again!!:)

Natalie said...

Yeah, I agree...it was the BEST MOVIE EVER! I went too at midnight but at Aliante Station...cant believe the lines there started soo early too! I was all giddy and squealing too! Yay!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh my goodness I loved it and I did a midnight showing too. I went to the ALiante theatre. We got there at 10 I didn't realize how insane the lines would be. We saw it on IMAx and it was amazing!! I can't wait to see it again!

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe you have already seen it twice! Looks like both times were a blast!

Perry Family said...

I'm right there with you! I'm totally dying to see it again...and Mark too...he saw it with me on friday and that's all we could talk about during dinner! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Christene said...

Wasn't it great?! It makes me happy just to hear other people enjoyed it. I just felt like they took the meat of the book and found great ways to bring it out, even if they didn't follow it completely. I LOVED how they did it in the movie. Sigh...such cute boys and I loved Alice and Bella...and Esme...everyone!! I'm glad you had so much fun Kim!!

Nicole said...

so now i've seen it 3 times, it gets better each time... i'm officially begging you for the soundtrack. i'll owe you big time, maybe babysit your kiddos so you and your hubby can have a date night ;) --- you can drag him to twilight!!!

Anna said...

Very Exciting!! The funny thing is that Jake told me I wasn't allowed to get hooked onto twilight and now he's the one that has read all of the books and can't wait to see the movie!

Amber said...

You crazy girl! I still need to go see it.

Nicole said...

how was it for the 5th time last night??? i'm going this afternoon with my mom, it will be her 3rd :) that book i was telling you about is AWESOME!

Marilene said...

how fun!