It has been so long since I last made a post. I've been busy but mostly lazy again! Anyways I got a WILD HAIR the other day and decided I wanted to change up my blog a bit. I loved what Blogger couture did for me but, I was going to start to see what I could figure our on my own. So... I will hopefully have something cute soon. I know it wont be as good as the Blogger Couture Girls did for me but, I will sure try!
Also. Travis is coming home Thursday so any of you that would like to come, my Dad and Mom are doing an open house Friday night at their house starting at 7. So please come! There will be Dessert! YUM! You know I will be there!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Under Construction!
Posted by Kim at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
It looks cute!! I am glad you are back to blogging, I have been missing you! Did you guys get your invitation yet? I hope you can come! Are you guys busy this weekend?
We will for sure try to make it to the open house for Travis.
Hey KIM!!! I called you guys today adn left a message, I have some questions for you...are you still working for that obgyn?
I like the new look!! You'll have to teach me some of the tricks you learn about blogging! :-)
anyways...we need to get together! miss you!!
I love the blog colors! Looking good so far. :)
Hey Kim, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog so check it out when you can! Is Justin ready for his hunt yet? We should all get together again sometime soon!
Your blog looks great. Don't worry, we're nerds right there with you watching Deadliest Catch. Great job on finding that table, isn't that the best feeling when you are looking so hard for something & then the perfect thing pops up!
Good for you, I just am not that creative. It is looking great I love the blue!!
Post a Comment