Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am Finished

Well... I actually finished Breaking Dawn on Sunday morning right at 4:00am. I know I'm STUPID! I couldn't put it down. I didn't really know it was that late or early, he he! I started reading them again. Again, I know , Weirdo! But, I love them. I am able to get somethings done now too. Like cleaning...feeding my family...oh and working!HA! I started to feel like a vampire, myself in a way! I was up all night and stayed in all day!

So, Yes... I love Breaking Dawn! I can't wait for the movie to come out.! I know it is not going to be the same as the book but, I can deal. I am going to be going to the midnight showing when it comes out so if anyone else wants to go... let me know! I already told Justin, so whether he is hunting or not I will be going! It would be a fun Girls night out!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

midnight showing, count me in! told you you'd LOVE it!!!! :)

Perry Family said...

Totally addicting! You should read The Host, another Stephenie Meyer book that just came out in May...

Marilene said...

i loved the book! i only listened to the other three but was able to read this one! i'm so glad i read it!

Mikki said...

Midnight showing sounds great. I hope I can make it too.