Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting Back to Normal





Is there really even a normal? I guess we are just getting back to normal chaos! We are finally in our new home. We moved in last Thursday and have stayed busy since. We just about have everything put where it is going, just a couple boxes here and there. Since we moved from a house that was kind of small, we have some extra space that needs to be filled. That will take some time and more money!

We have really LOVED having the extra space! It will give us some room to grow!

The boys are enjoying the stairs! I'm sure they will start to hate them soon! They are up and down all day. They have their own space for toys and have lots of space in their rooms! The back yard is not done but, that hasn't stopped them from playing outside. Although, with this heat they haven't been out mouch today. They will get used to it sooner or later.

We went to our new ward for the first time on Sunday. It is in the Highland Hill stake. We are excited for this new chapter in our lives(I know, that sounds korny)! We don't really know a whole lot of people over here, so it will take sometime to get used to our new area. It is like a whole new place for us! It's exciting!

Anywho, hope everyone is doing well. I will get our new address out in an e-mail soon.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

We are sad to hear about the broken arms! You guys sure have been busy lately. Now that you are closer, we need to get together! Natalie and Larry Staley

Chrissy said...

Hey stranger!! I am glad you like your new house because I have been missing you!! I can't wait to come and check things out!

Angie said...

I miss having you and Justin around, but I hope the new house is wonderful!

Heather said...

Hey Kim - call me so I can see the new place!! I've been anxious to get over there and see you! Congrats!!

Kerstin said...

I bet it is so nice to finally be in your new house! Your boys are so cute!

Perry Family said...

KIM! I know how it is being so busy with the move and keeping up with everything else...very chaotic! We miss you guys. The Youngs are moving into our neighborhood on Friday...so we all need to get together for old times sake:) So glad you are loving the extra space, it is wonderful!!

Christene said...

So good to hear that your in the house and getting settled. Don't forget to send us your updated info so we can keep in touch. I just loved seeing you at playgroup a few weeks back. I miss having you close, but we're so excited for this new phase in your lives. We love you Kim!