Friday, May 23, 2008

All about my sexy husband!










1. What is his name? Justin Raffe Baker

2. Who eats more? Justin

3. Who said I love you first? I think Justin, it feels like it was so long ago.

4. Who is taller? Justin

5. Who is smarter? I have to admit he is!

6. Who is more sensitive? I am and it is worse when I am pregnant!

7.Who does the laundry? Me. I got a a New washer and Dryer when we moved! I love it!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Justin does.

9. Who pays the bills? That would be me.

10. Who cooks more? I am the one that usually cooks but,it isn't all that great!

11. What meals do you cook together? BBQ... I marinade and he cooks.

12. Who is more stubborn? Justin... I used to be but, I think I am starting to mellow out!

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think we both do. Just depends on the situation.

14. Who is more clean? We are pretty even.

15. Who has more siblings? Me... I am #2 of 6 kids.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Justin... only because he doesn't fit into my skirts!

17. What do you like to do together? Hunting is fun, I don't think I would enjoy it as much if it was anyone else. Vacations without our boys. I helps me remember why I fell in Love with him!

18. Who eats more sweets? I have to say we are about dead even! We both have a really bad sweet tooth!

19. Guilty pleasures? Lately it has been Krispy Kremes( only if they are hot)

20. How did you meet? At his homecoming. I went to church with friends and instead of staying thru our ward we went to Justins. When I got there I saw his Mom( i worked with her)and she asked why I was there? I told her,"I just came for some guys homecoming, I don't even know who he is". She said," its my sons"!

21. Who asked who out first? He asked me out. He has his Mom get my number and then I took him 5 days to call me!

22. Who kissed who first? Justin. But, it took him 3 months to hold my hand! He would shake my hand everytime he picked me up for a date!

23. Who proposed? Justin. He lied to me and told me we were going up to mnt. charleston to take pictures for his aunts YM class.

24. His best features? His smile, His knowledge of the gospel, and he is very smart about decisions that he makes.

25. What is his greatest quality? His work ethic! He is always willing to help.

Tag? Liz, Crissy, Stacy Perry, Danielle Jenkins, Heather Tusko, Heather Thoming. ;)

9 comments:

Perry Family said...

Ok, that was really cute! It just made me miss you guys even more now!! I bet you are LOVING doing the laundry;o I wish I had your front loaders!!! And talk about a sweet tooth, let's do Cheesecake Factory soon!!! When can you guys go?????

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the tag! That is fun! I will have to get to it later!! But we should definately get together soon!!

Natalie said...

Larry and I were reading the husband tag together and couldn't stop laughing about the way you two met and how he would shake your hand!:) If you want, Larry's aunt Amy does vinyl lettering and she could print off the words of the sign and you can stick it on a board, the wall, or anything...let me know if you want to get in touch with her! She does a great job and can do any size, font, and color! Anyway, hope you all have a great Memorial Day!

Natalie said...

We do really need to plan a time to get together! Larry really wants to see Justin's trophy room and I want to see your new place! If you ever need a babysitter, let us know! Garen would love to play with your boys!

Anna said...

I hope that everything is still going great in the new house. Jake and I will have to come by and see you guys sometime, so we can check out the new house.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

OK Kim - I finally got to it! Thanks for the tag! I'll call you tomorrow!

Christene said...

I love it! It's so great to hear about your awesome husband. I say this all the time, but it's true. We are a bunch of blessed ladies to have such amazing men in our lives. I thank heaven everyday and I can see you do to!

Angie said...

Justin is one of the most...I'm looking for the right word here, and the best word I'm coming up with is noble...one of the most noble guys I know. He is always so kind and helpful. We really miss having you guys in the neighborhood, but from what I can see of your house, it's beautiful, and I hope you're loving it. It is funny how shy men usually are with the whole courtship thing. I wouldn't have guessed it took Justin so long to get to hand holding!