Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Baby boy is 3!!!!


I can't believe how fast time flies!! Cutler is so funny! We are so blessed to have him in our family! So here is just a little bit about Cutler:



He is obsessed with sports!!


He absolutely loves to wear basketball shorts! We have to make sure we have a pair washed so that he can wear them everyday!


He always makes us laugh.


He loves to play with his big brothers!


He eats a TON!


He writes with his left hand (Daddy hopes that he will be a pitcher one day)


He knows that he is the baby!!


9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday Cutler!! It is crazy how time flies! It seems as if we just had those little boys!!

Maynor Moments said...

Happy Birthday Cutler!! He is growing up way to fast!

Heather said...

Cute little Cutler! Big 3 already????? Happy Birthday big boy!

Meg said...

What a cutie!!! Mine is coming up on three too! You still could have read my blog Kim... just so you know. I'm going to come and visit you guys on the 29th, so hopefully you'll be there! See ya later!

scoot and sara said...

I can't believe he's 3! happy late birthday to Cutler!

scoot and sara said...

I can'e believe he's 3! Happy late birthday to Cutler!

Janette said...

Crazy! Hapy Birthday Cutler! hope to see you guys soon!

Perry Family said...

Kim, it was so great to see you a couple weeks ago!! you look amazing and we are excited for you next boy!

Meg said...

Hi Miss Kim!!! I do want to keep in touch with you now that I wont be popping into the office anymore. I can't find you on facebook though, I don't know if you're on there. Email me at naturallymeg at gmail. I hope that you guys are doing well!