That was the most funniest things I've seen!...i'm still laughing! How cute! My bro-in-laws fam did one of those last christmas as elves! I forgot about that website. your boys are too cute! Cant wait to see you guys!
This is my Sweet family. I love being a Mom although I'm not as good at it as I would like to be. My boys are my world and that includes my husband.
Justin and I have been married for almost 8 years. He is such a blessing in my life I love him!!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! I love it!
it makes Collin look so big. it is so cute.
That was the most funniest things I've seen!...i'm still laughing! How cute! My bro-in-laws fam did one of those last christmas as elves! I forgot about that website. your boys are too cute! Cant wait to see you guys!
that is so funny.
Cutler's arms are super tan!
That is so funny!
Man, I didn't know your boys were so good at break-dancing!! Hee hee! That was great!
I LOVE IT! That is so cute. Your boys are adorable and they are looking so grown up! Cant wait to see you all at christmas..its coming way to fast!
Post a Comment