I just finished reading the Twilight books again...and now I am bored! I also went to the Stephenie Meyer website and read the Midnight Sun chapters that she posted...pathetic... I know! I want to read more! I am afraid to start reading another book only to disappointed that it is not as good as Twilight!
I think I am going to get a copy of The Host and give it a try. If you have any other suggestions... I'm totally open to them!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Bored
Posted by Kim at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i have the host if you want to borrow it. i haven't started it yet, afraid it's going to be a disappointment... but i have heard good things... so who knows???
I totally know what you are saying!! I gave up on the book I was reading and am reading Twilight again!! But we need to plan another night out! See if Justin wants to give up a little hunting to come too!!:)
Ha Ha...you are super funny! Those were great books. Its such a bummer about Midnight Sun...what kind of idiot could do that to her and ruin it for everyone else? I hope she will finish it eventually. I started The Host, and I have to say that I'm not even past the third chapter...stuck there for four months...If I keep reading I know it will get better, but I don't have the desire to pick it back up. If you want a good read pick up Absolute Power...a suspense, murder mystery...SO GOOD, and goes by fast!
I feel your pain. I am in the middle of the Host. It's alright, but not Twilight!
Not along the same lines as the Twilight series, which I haven't read yet, but I absolutely love books that make me think & this is one of those. Earth In The Beginning is the name of it, though I can't remember who wrote it. I found it at Deseret Book, though. Happy reading! :)
I swear that the Harry Potter books are awesome!! They are SO deep. She has them so well planned out! The first three are easier reading...but by book four they get really really good!!
-Danielle
Post a Comment